A beautiful bullet journal/weekly planner created by the French brand Histoire d'écrire.
- a hard and solid cover and a flat opening
- 208 black and white numbered pages, including 40 themed pages
- lined, dotted and white pages to guide your layout
- a vertical week planner and its daily to-do list
- monthly "grid" and "report" pages to boost and monitor your projects
Each page is undated, taking off that pressure to complete an entry every day so you can just pick up where you left off.
|Dimensions :||14,5 x 21 cm|
|Made in :||France|